Friday, February 18, 2011

THE ART GEEK

Earthbound.

But always dreaming of more.

Maybe if I paint it well enough, someone else will catch my dreams.

I wish there was a chair tall enough to lift me into heaven. I don't have wings.

I liked the Kanji Shirt when I saw it in the window, but in the interest of fair disclosure there is a little bit of seam showing at the waist, so I grabbed my Sey hoodie and tied it around my waist to hide that little bitta schmutz. Off I went to the Museum. I haven't been there for a while and there are several new displays. Loved it!

Brush: Sanu “Year of the Rabbit Calligraphy Brush” (Magic of Oz Hunt Prize)
Totebag: Vooner “Marti Bag_art”
Shirt: SE*Designz “Kanji Doublelayer Shirt”
Shorts: Phoenix Rising “Taylor Shorts” (25L at the endless “Closing Sale”)
Tied Hoodie: Sey “maki2 hoodie_v3 [check] 9color” (texture change scripted)
Earrings: Concrete Flowers “Black Flapper Girl”
Scarf: MiaSnow “Flannel Scarf Grey” (OK, so I lied when I said I was giving up grey)
Hat/Hair: CheerNo “hair DUDU” (the Dressing Room)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Alpha: Imabee “System Eyelashes – begone!”
Hairbase: booN “gathered raised hairbase pink”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Petal Frex [Light] Sweetheart-Rose 1”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Location: the Primtings Art Museum

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please