Sunday, February 27, 2011

CABOCHON BRUNETTE

It starts with a worn and dark fluttery bird texture on my silentsparrow suit. This color of the Corbie Suit was a limited edition but there are several other colors available. I layered in Mr. Poet's shirt because I adore the ruffled collar and pinned the cabochon brooch on my lapel.

I'm not really much for long tails so I exhaled and buttoned on my corset.

Yes these Lassitude and Ennui boots again. They are modifiable, so I was playing around with tint. I love them in two-tone, don't you?

.. And I really wanted to show you the elaborate braiding on this delicious coif. BooN has a growing collection of hair that is intended for wear over a hairbase. I also wanted to mention that they have three sets of hairbases which I love because the hair is pulled back three ways to the crown of the head, the back, and down to the nape of the neck. I wore two hairbases together to get a look that I like.

Jacket: Silentsparrow “(penny) Corbie Jacket”
Shirt with Frilly Collar: Mr. Poet “Pleated Shirt”
Pants: Silentsparrow “(penny) Corbie Suit Pants”
Gloves: Silentsparrow “(penny) Corbie Gloves”
Brooch: Silentsparrow “(penny) Corbie Brooch”
Earrings: Lassitude and Ennui “Oreb” (with texture-change HUD)
Corset: Phoenix Rising “Echo Button Corset” (tinted buttons)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui “Thecla” (tinted)
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Light] Sweetheart-Rose 1”
Hair: booN “KED937”
Hairbase 1: Tiny Bird “Blacks Pack Hairbase” (worn underneath)
Hairbase 2: booN “gathered raised hairbase”
Eyelashes: Exodi “Eyelashes”
Alpha Layer: Imabee “System eyelashes – begone!”
Eyebrows: Curio “:GP: Sweetheart Brows-Black”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Animazoo, Snooky’s and Long Awkward Pose
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

2 comments:

play nice please