Monday, February 25, 2013

CHERRYBLOSSOM



A little old and a little new, today I'm just sporting a casual little outfit. I'm loving this sweet little bit of pink silk from Sassy. It's really supposed to be a minidress, but I like it tucked into Auxiliary's jeans.



And I went looking for something in the springtime aesthetic for the shoes. La Gyo's floral oxfords are old faves but they fit the bill perfectly.



Today I was missing seeing new releases of Gala's skins so I thought I'd wear one of my favorite fresh faces. Hope to hear more from her soon ...

Top: Sassy! "Mandarin Dress"
Pants: Auxiliary "Skinny Jeans"
Shoes: La Gyo "Floral Oxford Shoes"
Hair: Exile "Groove Theory"
Skin: Curio ":GP: Sweetheart - Rose 2"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose (unavailable)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please