Thursday, February 21, 2013

A MONOCHROME SPRING



The outfit is rather minimalist but, honestly, I was more interested in the hat. And the makeup. They were so beautiful that I wanted to simplify everything else.



Glam Affair has these sweet little hats at Collabor88 right now and I was feeling rebellious so I chose not to blog the ones in all the cute pastelly colors. I decided to leave all the color on the skin instead. I layered over a flowered eye makeup which explains what is attracting all these butterflies! 



Hat: Glam Affair "Oly Hat" (at Collabor88)
Gloves: Boom "Dame Elbow Gloves"
Shirt: House of Fox "Peplum Top Leather"
Pants: ColdLogic "Higgins" Trousers
Shoes:Bax "Booties Black Reptile"
Hair: booN "WMO003"
Skin: Glam Affair "Amberly Petal Edition"
Makeup: Kooqla "Winterbloom"
Eyeliner: Miamai "DecoShadow" (unavailable)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by oOo Studio

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please