Saturday, February 2, 2013

THE JUNK TRUNK



Somehow, this fantastic set of leathers (that I bought months ago!) has been sitting overlooked in my closet. I recently decided I should try harder to catch up on showing you the things I've been buying and I've been unpacking boxes and bags. I had to stay up late and get out my camera. 

... May I draw your attention to the junk in my trunk! I have not yet seen any other pants that give me quite this round, juicy bum. I dare you to go demo these. They are quilted leather, good for bikers and goths and vampires and what all, or just anyone who wants an extra-sexy rear end.



Another thing I am loving today, I found at Drift. These rigged mesh turtleneck collars are fabulous for adding more dimension to system shirts, layering with jackets and sweaters. They come in large multicolor packs, different sizes, different fabrics. This one was in a fine-grained leather.



I managed to combine the mesh pants with the non-mesh boots, by making the boots a little bit larger. I hope more clothing designers will continue to make system clothes and non-rigged mesh, to make it possible to layer and combine outfits.

Collar: Drift "Chic Leather Collar"
Shirt: Aoharu "BT Turtleneck"
Necklace: Violet Voltaire "Love in a Void"
Pants: Lapointe and Bastchild "S'Wear Mesh (W) Leather Pants"
Boots: Lapointe and Bastchild "Elise Ankle Boots"
Hair: Truth "Portia"
Skin: Illusory "Love Milk"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Eyeliner: Miamai "DecoShadows 01" (old group gift)
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Del May and Penny Dreadful Arcade

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please