Thursday, February 28, 2013

LAVENDER FIELDS



I'm sure I've said it before. I have a crush on Purple and Green, separately but even more together. My favorite color combination Evar. So please excuse me while I indulge myself.



Those of you who haven't visited the new Free*Style shop, you really must!! The prices range between L$0 - 50 and these strings of pearls from Lassitude and Ennui are amazingly one of the free gifts. One of my other favorite jewelry stores, Eclectica, has some lovely earrings there too, but I switched them out at the last second for these beauties from the mainstore. Go Free*Style now, what are you waiting for?



Top: Sassy! "Intrigue Blouse"
Pants: Lush Limited "Sherlock Pants - Forest"
Belt: fri.day "Wide Waist Belt (Sugar Plum)"
Shoes/Feet: SLink "Vintage 2-Stap Pumps" and "Medium Height Barefeet"
Earrings: Eclectica "Pearl Mixables Midlength Earrings"
Necklaces: Lassitude and Ennui "Stacked Pearls" (at Free*Style)
Hair: booN "YNO421"
Hairbases: booN "Gathered Raised Hairbase" and Tiny Bird (unavailable)
Skin: Curio ":GP: Moonbeam [Dark] Pout-Melancholy Baby 2"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Adorkable

Love,
Serene

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Can you please tell me where you got the great hairbase? Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leonie, I wore two hairbases. The one from Tiny Bird is no longer available, I put it underneath because I like the way the hairline looks on my forehead. The other hairbase is by booN. The booN shop has several hairbases that go with different hairdos of theirs so choose carefully. (I have a lot of booN hair so I have all their hairbases.) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

play nice please