Sunday, February 3, 2013

DARKFLOWER



Here's a cute little casual dress from Sassy, that I picked up at the Outlet Sales Room. Oh by the way, the Outlet Sales Room has moved to the Battlestar sim. If you are like me, you don't mind picking up a nice little bargain right?  ... I love this kind of old-fashioned lace.



And recently I started receiving review packs of nails from what I think is a newish nail store, called Bamboo Nails. I'll be honest, I put off unpacking them because I don't wear nails much. I guess I've got a bad attitude from past frustration with badly fitting nails. So I rather expected that I would try these nails on briefly and then feed them to the dog.

But actually several of the nail sets are really cute! They come with a nail HUD that lets you select from various polish colors, four nail lengths, and three hand sizes. The one drawback was that although they come with five different fingertip gloves (to cover the nail beds drawn on your skin), the gloves were not modifiable, so you can't tint them to match your skin. Once she fixes that, these will be very nice nail sets. For now, I borrowed the fingertip gloves from another nail set I already had.



Dress: Sassy! "Jubilee Dress"(The Outlet Sales Room)
Leggings: Dare "Lace Stockings" (unavailable)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Wanderlust Oxblood" (yummy two-tome!)
Nails: Bamboo Nails "Satin Gold" (w/customization HUD)
Hair: Exile "Stay the Night"
Skin: Kooqla "Ojen"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Lipstick: Kooqla "Ojen Lips 03"
Poses: by Estetica and Marukin

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please