Friday, May 3, 2013

PRINCESS VALIANT

Princess Vailiant Full

I liked what I saw at Fantasy Faire in the De La Soul booth, so I went around to see their store afterward. I couldn't resist this outfit! Actually, the armor and tunic are two purchases; the armor is made to fit over the tunic set. The Armor is modifiable and comes with Textures you can use to customize the Shield and the front of the Breastplate with your own Crest. The pose is built into the combat HUD; it doesn't include combat meter scripts, but the sword is modifiable so you could add one.

Princess Valiant Medium

I dug into my old inventory and found these still-awesome "Battle Royale" warrior skins from Curio. Gala Phoenix's 50% off sale is winding up today I believe, so go quickly!!

Princess Valiant Closeup

Ready for war!!

Armor/Tunic: De La Soul "Valiant Armor" and "Valiant Tunic"
Skin: Curio "Battle Royale" (50% off Sale)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Location: Le Mont Saint Michel (Edelweiss Shop)
Pose: Built into weapon HUD

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please