Wednesday, May 15, 2013

JUST PEACHY KEEN

Just Peachy Medium

I think this year we've had the shortest turnaround ever between winter and summer. What happened to spring? Yesterday I turned on the air conditioner. Can I have my crocuses and hyacinths back please?

Just Peachy Closeup

Well, at least I can drag out the spring flowers a little longer in my Second Life. So here's another springtime outfit, since I don't feel ready yet for hanging around in swimsuits and flip-flops.

Just Peachy Full

Jacket: Sassy! "Spring Jacket" (100 Block Event by Depraved Nation)
Shirt: Whippet and Buck "Cole Boatneck Top Coral"
Pants: Boom "Miami Linens (Coral)"
Shoes: GField "Adele"
Hair: Exile "Like Lovers Do"
Skin: Essences "Opera Chic"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Adorkable (Closing Sale in progress! *sadface*)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please