Saturday, November 16, 2013

CORALINE

Coraline Medium

I would love to be at Shoetopia right now, but I guess I will wait a couple of days instead of tearing my hair out while I wait for all the awesome shoe magic to download. While I wait why don't I show you this week's outfit from LIV-Glam? Not just the cute little dress, also some new shoes. I could be wrong, but I think these are their first shoes for SLink feet. They are some fairly unassuming pumps with a bit of flare on the heel and opalescent-looking finish. What makes them a sweet wardrobe staple is that each pair of shoes comes with a HUD that changes the shoes to Forty-two different colors! There are four HUDs color-themed for the Elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

Coraline Shoes

Shoes: LIV-Glam "Anejo Pump Elementals" ( texture change HUD)
Dress: LIV-Glam "Linger" (only L$49 for now at the Mainstore)
( ... though this dress was for last Secret Wednesday, it was still at this price as of today)
Leggings: Tee*fy "Black Shine Leggings"
Hair: Exile "Tempest"
Skin: Essences "Song Goth 02 (at the Dressing Room)
Lipstick: Pink Acid "Sticky Bun Lip Gloss"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II" and Essences "Eyelashes 01" (tattoo)
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: oopsie I forgot.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please