Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BACON

Bacon Medium

Why bacon? Because everything is better with bacon, that's why.

Bacon Full

It's been cold lately so I wanted warm colors and texture. Am I wearing too many prints? I don't care. Oo! I need to go make some hot chocolate. I felt cold in this skirt so I dug out some nice sculpted legwarmers I bought a while ago at GField. I'm glad they aren't rigged mesh because I could adjust them for a better fit over my shoes. They are made to go over heels, isn't that awesome?

Bacon Closeup

Jacket: So Many Styles "Native Cardigan Magenta" (The Dressing Room)
Skirt: LIV-Glam "Absent Minded Friends" (part of outfit)
Legwarmers: GField "Leg Warmer for Heels"
Shoes: Ingenue "Lydia Slingbacks"
Scarf: FATEwear "Granger - Bacon" (former Arcade Gacha)
Earrings: Schadenfreude "Little White Snowflake" (vintage gift)
Hair: LaViere "Ambush"
Skin: Essences "Olyvia"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II" and Essences "Eyelashes 01" (tattoo)
Lipgloss: Sugar Heart "Lip Shine" (group gift)
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: by Flowey and Glitterati

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please