Friday, November 1, 2013

THE FEAST OF ALL SAINTS

Feast of All Saints w. Achariya

Acha invited me to come dress up for her over at Noble New England sim, so of course while she was taking a photo of me, I was taking a photo of her ... Ha! I'm liking her spooky look. The Schadenfreude vest is out for Fifty Linden Friday so go get it quicksome! And more holiday goodies ...

Vest: Schadenfreude "Electrocute Sugar Skull Deep-V Vest" (50L Friday)
Shirt: Schadenfreude "White Oxford"
Mask: Penny "White Cat" (gacha located at Silentsparrow store)
(... eep! Radio Signals is back from the Dead!)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer "Happy Magick Skulls" (Collabor88)
Ring and Earrings: Ellabella "Blood Red" (Enchantment event)
Hair: Lamb "Ambrosia"
Skin: MiaSnow "Candy"
Hands: by SLink
Nails: by Flair
Eyes: Stringer Mausoleum "Catscratch Eyes"

Love,
Serene

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mutual photo op! I adore your photo. :D

    ReplyDelete

play nice please