Wednesday, November 20, 2013

STEAMPLAY

Steamplay Medium

Hi! Okay I realize that this outfit is more Cosplay than Steampunk, but I like it so just deal with it. :D  ... The oldie system shorts fit reasonably well under this new mesh top from Marshmallows. And the stockings are a couple years old too, but I don't care, because I still love my vintage stuff in my closet.

Steamplay Shoes

Oh my and the shoes. A gratuitous shoe shot just because I can ... Amo, Amas, Amat. If you like Steampunk, these are a must have at Shoetopia, courtesy of Lassitude and Ennui.

Steamplay Full

[Heroic explorer stance]

Steamplay Closeup

And I lurve my new Ohmai cheeky little flying squirrel buddy, and also have to show you a close-up of the fingernail appliers that I got from Bliensen and Maitai. They come with a HUD that changes the background color behind the sweet little cogs. They've left the Genre venue but should be back at the Mainstore soon if they aren't already.

Squirrel and Goggles: Ohmai "Steampunk Light Squirrel Goggles" (at Collabor88)
Shirt: Marshmallows "Ellie Blouse Dress - Tweed" (at the Dressing Room)
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Emily Steampunk Shoes" (at Shoetopia)
Hair: Lamb "Stay Don't Go" (at Collabor88)
Fingernail Appliers: Bliensen and Maitai "Steampunk" (new)
Collar: Epoque "Neoclassicist Collar" (sculpted, not resizable)
Shirt: DCNY "Ruffle Top" (vintage)
Shorts: Phoenix Rising "Taylor Shorts" (vintage)
Watch: DCCXXIII "W19 Watch" (vintage unavailable)
Stockings: League "Gartered Socks Overknee" (vintage)
Umbrella: Laughing Academy "Parasol Tarnished Brown Floral" (vintage)
Lipstick: Essences "VF Lips 01" (unavailable from Vintage Fair 2012)
Skin: Essences "Olyvia FLF" (very similar skins available)
Hairbase: by Truth
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: by Adorkable and Glitterati

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please