Monday, November 4, 2013

AN EARLY SNOWFALL

Early Snow Medium

I've been caught out in thin clothing by early snow. I guess I'll have to go shop for sweaters and jackets! Well today I am wearing an outfit of a type that I am hoping gets some traction in the stores. It's a hybrid, made of an old-school system shirt with separate sleeves, and a some nice mesh slacks. I like the system shirt because I could add a coat over it and leave off the puff sleeves. The only thing that needs improvement in my opinion is that instead of sculpted sleeves, it should come with mesh sleeves and collars. Unfortunately the makers of mesh have not been making much in the way of separate attachments. That would be such an improvement.

Early Snow Full

Outfit: LIV-Glam "Who Shot the Go Go"
Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui "Ophelia Cameo" (texture change HUD)
... you can put your own textures on the cameo HUD!
Shoes: Duh! "Floral Linen Flats"
Hair: D!va "Giz" (gacha)
Skin: Essences "Olyvia FLF"
Lipstick: Dead Apples "Balm Stains Fall Colors"
Eyeshadow: Mock Cosmetics "eShadow Dark Winterberry"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Juxtapose, Pididdle and WetCat

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please