Friday, August 7, 2009

ANTICIPATION

♪♪ An - ti - ci - pa - tion ... I guess we only have to wait until September 1 for the new Twisted Hunt !! The last one was fabulous. I'm getting in the mood, so here I am wearing DV8 gear and a couple of the gifts from the last Twisted Hunt. I took my pictures today at the Twisted Hunt HQ at the DV8 shop. (I have to admit that with the stripey curving trees, the display reminded me of Dr. Suess ... on drugs.)

Okay honestly I mostly included this first photo so you could see the tight shiny butt on these pants. After this pose I needed help to get up off the floor.

Mmm lots of buckles to make sure the top is snug.

Here I am mixing pieces from two different DV8 outfits. The female Geishurai outfit comes with a different top. Here I am wearing the shirt from what is supposed to be the male Praxis outfit.

The House of Creation Bone Ring is a keeper from the last Twisted Hunt.

Now this makeup reminds me of the movie Bladerunner. It is on sale at PixelDolls for a silly L$10 ... until she recovers sanity or retires it for good.

The Cyanide piercing is also from the last Twisted Hunt.

The katatOnik necklace is color change to match just about anything you want to wear. And don't you try to tell me that the katatOnik shop is not twisted ... I know better.

Outfit: DV8 “Geishurai” and “Praxis” (mixed pieces)
Boots: DV8 “Eliminator Boots”
Necklace: katatOnik “Locked Heart Choker” (colorchange)
Piercing: Cyanide “Iocane” (Twisted Hunt gift)
Ring: House of Creation "Bone Ring" (Twisted Hunt gift)
Hair: Diversity “Natsumi”
Skin: SinSkin “Tone 1 Makeup 18” (L$10 sale at PixelDolls)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by LAP and Snooky’s

Pictures taken at DV8.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please