Sunday, August 23, 2009

BOND GIRL

"Welcome to Bermuda, Mr. Bond. I just finished preparing your suite. Will you need extra towels or toiletries? No? Please let me know if you need anything else."

He threw me roughly on the just-made bed and stepped back, drawing his Walther PPK quickly and eyeing me suspiciously from a distance. "Tell me who sent you. You are no more a maid than I am a boy scout." I knew my cover was blown so I told the truth. "I was sent to look after you. Felix sends his best." ... "How did you know? What gave me away?"

He whispered in my ear "My dear, those are not the shoes of a domestic."

Of course this isn't the kind of accessory worn by a maid either.

Dress: Edelweiss “Marie”
Shoes: Kookie “Yuki Sock Supreme Heels”
Underpants: KatatOnik “Heart Ruffle Panties”
Hair: Waka & Yuki “Hair 37”
Skin: Vive9 “Aoki Dark Purify”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Weapon: Delta Project “Derringer” (CCS compatible)
Bed: JJ Lane’s (primarily beach-casual and Caribbean style furniture)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please