Friday, August 14, 2009

INSPIRED BY LOONY

erm, I mean Luna Lovegood. For those of you who don't read J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter, Luna has an enchanted Lion Hat that she wears to cheer on the Griffindor Quidditch team. When I saw this headgear I laughed and had to have it, but I couldn't bring myself to buy it in blonde.

This lovely skin with some bruises and a little bandage near my eye are perfect for the brilliant yet absentminded girl who has occasional accidents whilst brewing potions.

Now Luna is messy and unconventional and doesn't spend much time worrying about whether her clothes really match. Stripes? Florals? Knits? Sneakers? Sure bring 'em on. (I modded this long skirt to knee length to show off the leggings.)

Hair: Nikita Fride “Jungle King”
Scarf: Gypsy Soul “Holiday Wrap”
Skirt and Leggings: L’Abel “Sigrid” (from dress)
Sweater: Fishy Strawberry “Stripey McGee”
Socks: Scribble “Slouchy Socks (Green)”
Shoes: House of Curios “Velcro Sneaks”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Skin: Ssal’z Gururu “Bad Girl”
Poses: by ImpEle
Location: Hogsmeade

Love,
Serene

p.s. Anyone know where I can buy some radish earrings?
p.p.s. What can YOU do with this hair? Jungle Queen? raging Neko? bring it!

2 comments:

play nice please