Monday, August 10, 2009

LOVE/HATE BARE ROSE

I tell you there are evil forces at work here. And her name is June Dion!

So the other day I went to Bare Rose to see if they had anything new I liked in the cyber or fantasy departments and look what I ended up taking home with me! Well as I sat at home staring at what came out of the shopping bag I thought, What the hell? All these ruffles? What happened to me? Did June install a brainwashing orb next to the raffle orb, or was I just seduced by the sculpty goodness? What am I going to do with this? I'm already married !! Can I throw the white satin in the washing machine with a package of black dye? ... Well I removed a few pieces that make me think the most of weddings ... the set comes with lingerie and thigh high stockings. I took off the elaborate headpieces and flowered bodice, and replaced the top with a simpler white wrap shirt to tone it down just a little.

And put on some cutie makeup. I considered making her the bride of dracula with glowy red eyes and dripping fangs, hmm. I'll have to try that one sometime.

Shirt: Cupcakes “Wrap Top White”
Dress: Bare Rose “White Rose Anthem” (skirt and arm ruffles)
Skin: MY UGLYDOROTHY “Fairy’s Smile” (group gift)
Hair: boon “UPP18 hair black”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”

Be afraid. Be very afraid. And leave your credit cards at home.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please